I have been advised to make these changes to my normal cottage routine, reassuring you I have done my utmost to keep you safe whilst staying with us.
- Arrival time 4pm. Departure 9am. This allows me extra cleaning time, and an extra hour left to throughly air the cottage.
- If you have stayed before you will know the cottage lay out and I will welcome you with a social distance smile and wave. If it’s your first time don't worry the 2 metre social distance rule applies.
- I have been advised to remove all cushions, throws and non essential high touch items such as coffee table books ,board games, maps and leaflets etc.
- Hand sanitizer and bacterial wipes will be supplied
- If you have stayed in the cottage previously you will know I pride myself with a high level of cleanliness. I will personally clean the cottage using anti viral disinfectant, throughly cleaning high touched areas, wearing protective clothing. Protecting my own family as well as yours.
- All bed linen and towels are professionally cleaned at a local laundry.
- Please could guests place all bedding in the laundry bag provided when leaving and open all windows to air the cottage.
- We still want you to experience the working life of a dairy farm, so farm walks with Michael will be kept within the social distance rule.
If you are feeling unwell please don’t travel. Travellers Rest and the spectacular North York Moors will still be here for you when you feel well again.
If you have any worries or concerns please don’t hesitate to message me or give me a call.
We hope to see you very soon
Many thanks Michael and Emma x
Thank you Kate for the photo's taken on a walk down to Bluebell wood.