Travellers-Rest Farm Holiday Cottages has the following facilities:
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 1 twin bedroom
- 1 shared bathroom
- Open plan living space including fitted kitchen, 2 leather sofas, one which opens out as a full sized sofa bed if required. TV, DVD player, dining table and chairs
- Dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer
- Underfloor heating - guests welcome all year round
- A spacious stone patio with patio furniture and BBQ equipment
- Open lawned gardens to the front
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Dogs accepted, maximum of two
- Dog run facilities
Internet connection available
Access to the cottage is down three steps, there is a hand rail for assistance.
Why not order your holiday groceries online and have them delivered to the cottage when you arrive? Tesco and Asda have delivered here for guests in the past - what a good idea!
Please come and visit our Milking parlour and see the cows in action!
Travellers-Rest Farm is a working dairy farm owned and run by Michael
and Emma Chapman. It is surrounded by beautiful views, stretching as
far as Whitby and the North Sea. This wonderful location is equally
perfect for family holidays or a romantic and restful break for couples.